Your body needs copper and now there’s an all-natural, simple, smart, and safe way to get it. For thousands of years, dating back to the time of Cleopatra, copper has been recognized for its many health and beauty benefits – from increasing energy levels – to reducing pain associated with swelling, inflammation and arthritis. Indeed, millions of people worldwide wear copper bracelets and other jewellery to help mitigate pain. We’ve combined our proprietary copper powder with other essential oils for a unique, one-of-a-kind product that our customers love!
We are Doctor, Pharmacist, Chiropractor, Chiropodist, and Physiotherapist-recommended!
The Worlds Best Cream was recently granted a Health Canada NPN (Natural Product Number) so we can clearly and unequivocally state that our product helps to relieve aches and pains associated with a number of ailments including arthritis. Thanks to our proprietary copper formulation – it has become much more than that to our customers. They recognize that unlike popular copper bracelets that release microscopic traces of copper at the wrist – which in turn can take hours or even days to reach the part of the body that needs it the most – The World’s Best Cream delivers a proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients directly to the part of your body that needs it immediately.
According to www.Organicfacts.net — “The health benefits of copper include proper growth, utilization of iron, enzymatic reactions, connective tissues, hair, eyes, aging and energy production. Apart from these, heart rhythm, thyroid glands, arthritis, wound healing. RBC formation and cholesterol are other health benefits of copper.”
Roughly 96 percent of the mass of the human body is made up of just four elements: oxygen, carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen, with a lot of that in the form of water. The remaining 4 percent is a sparse sampling of the periodic table of elements.
The FDA has set a reference daily intake for 12 minerals (calcium, iron, phosphorous, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum and chloride). Sodium and potassium also have recommended levels, but they are treated separately.
How do we get copper? Foods such as seafood, beans, liver, almonds, avocados, barley and garlic and many more are excellent sources. There are also traces of copper in drinking water that flows through copper piping. If you cook with copper cookware – you are getting the benefits of copper.
But recent studies have shown that only about 25% of the population actually consumes the recommended daily intake for copper. The World’s Best Cream allows your body to absorb copper directly through the skin – which a number of our customers say results in reduced aches and pains. (See our testimonial videos below and on our Testimonial Page).
Fort McMurray, Alberta can get Worlds Best Cream at Dave Hill Pharmacy, 200 Thickwood Blvd. open 7am – 11pm with drive-thru service. Today we welcome Manda Evelyn General Store (Yarmouth, NS), Cottage Gardens (Norwich, on) and Simple Things (Beachburg, ON) as new retail locations for you to get Worlds Best Cream. Check out Patrick’s Haircare and Esthetics (Caledonia) and The Ottawa Hospital Civic Auxiliary (Ottawa)as retailers for Worlds Best Cream. Coup D’Oeil (Quebec) and Meadow Lake CO-OP Pharmacy (Meadow Lake) now carry Worlds best cream as well as new retailers in Saskatchewan include 24Seven Travel Centre & Inn (Dafoe) and Styles (Gravelbourg), new in Alberta is Grand Avenue Pharmacy (Cochrane). In Ontario you can now find Worlds Best Cream at Tru Country & Garden (Almonte), and Chatham-Kent Helping Hands Auxiliary Boutique Grand Gift Shop (Chatham)You can also get Worlds Best Cream at Target Pharmacy (North Bay) Lovell Drugs (Oshawa), Baden Village (Pharmasave) Pharmacy (Baden, ON), Westmount Place Pharmasave Pharmacy (Waterloo, ON). The Remedyx Rx Group of Pharmacies is now part our retail family including Greg’s Pharmacy (Medicine Hat, AB), Harbourview Pharmacy (Winnipeg, MB), and more than 100 new retailers in the past few weeks across Canada!! See our Retailers Page for a complete list of retail locations across the country and come back daily as we are adding new locations.
Simply rub the moisturizing cream to the area of pain or inflammation when, and as often as needed.
COMING SOON!!!!! Keep your eyes open for the launch of our custom tailored Neuropathy Cream in Spring 2015
NEW – Worlds Best Cream EQUINE Product for horses.
Call 705-262-9074 for details.